8.10.2008

...and she lived happily ever after.

Once upon a time, I had a blog. In this blog I mostly ranted in caps and italics and dropped a lot of f-bombs, because I was in Library School and was very stressed out. Then, one day I graduated. Trumpets blew and birds sang. Such a happy day--I finally had free time once again! That is, until the dreaded job search began five minutes later. Soon, a prince--er, library--swept me off my feet and carried me away to my dream job as an academic reference librarian, where I languished in happiness and job perks. Before long, though, I began to miss my old blog. So I deleted all prior posts, because who would believe a nice girl like me swears like a sailor?

This is just another way of saying "here we go again"....

2 comments:

eaf said...

Welcome back! And I am betting the f-bomb will drop by October, assuming you actually keep up with the blog this time!

jen said...

Thanks! And I'm not taking you up on that bet...I do like my f-bombs! :)