I want to achieve things. Not big things, like world peace or ending stupidity (though, yeah, those would probably be nice and make my life better), but little things--like finishing a day's to-do list...well, that day.
time-out
Seriously, people? I mean really? Can you be any more rude? Suddenly I recall with crystal clarity a big reason why I left public libraries. And why I'm so madly in love with my job that's populated with patrons who are, on the whole, polite and well-mannered and very nice. Of course, it was pretty nice to wear jeans and Doc Martens and no makeup to work today.
/time-out
Back to my point: I want to be an achiever. Like Bad Horse. No, I mean like Ghandi. No really, I mean like...well, just like me. Only a me that gets things done. Um, instead of blogging about getting things done. Or Facebooking about it. Hmmm...I think I've just figured out the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment